My name is Derek Newton, and I live in North Carolina with my beautiful wife and two wonderful girls. I am a Principal Engineer for Stalwart (a consulting firm) and focus on providing security-related services to a wide range of clients.
I hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science from the University of Calgary, as well as a number of technical certifications including:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Enterprise Administrator
Feel free to contact me directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For website issues (display issues, browser compatibility, etc), please contact email@example.com.
Dereknewton.com is a personal website. The opinions stated on this blog are my own and in no way represent the views or opinions of my employer.
- Dropbox big fail: authentication insecure by design – A bit of stuff | Ugo Abate
- Security issue found in Dropbox client | Linux Security
- Security Vulnerability Allegedly Discovered in Dropbox Client | CISSP 2 CISSP
- Dropbox: Convenient? Absolutely, but is it secure? | TechRepublic
- Dropbox Security Concerns? « Oregon Law Practice Management
Didn't find any related posts :(